Visitor

Replacement for Sharp LQ00y3LG4A 7-inch WVGA TFT-LCD with LVDS and LED backlight

Because the 7-inch Touch Display Kit isn't available untill March 2015, and our team have to do one project using ZedBoard (we have it from September !) not later than January 15, 2015, we intend to buy from Avnet ALI3 ZED Adapter Board + ZED LCD Interface and we hope to get from you a recommandation for replacement of Display with a Capacitive Touch screen Display not with PCAP touch overlay, but with Touch controller board that hane I2C interface to can be connected to ALI3 adapter board. Is this possible?

Thank you very much for your assistance

atiboteam

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: Replacement for Sharp LQ00y3LG4A 7-inch WVGA TFT-LCD with LVDS and LED backlight

Hi atibo-zed,

My apologies for any inconvenience that the availability of the display kit has caused you.  

Due to unexpected demand for the 7-Inch Touch Display Kit, we have had challenges in keeping this kit in stock.  We are working on an updated version of this kit which should make it easier to keep up with demand on this display kit.

I am not aware of any other available display or touch overlay which is compatible with the ALI3 adapter board.  The idea behind the display kit is that it can be used to protype a system and we also provide schematics, BOM, and layout Gerber files so that you can integrate the display support circuitry into your own PCB design using the provided files as reference.

Regards,

-Kevin

Visitor

Re: Replacement for Sharp LQ00y3LG4A 7-inch WVGA TFT-LCD with LVDS and LED backlight

Hello Mr. Kevin,

Thank you very much for your answer. Now the things are more clearly for us.

The best regards,

atibo-zed