Highlighted
Regular Visitor

FMC-IMAGEON + VITA Getting Started design for Vivado 2015.4

Hello!

Thank you for posting a set of FMC-IMAGEON IP Cores and Tutorials for Vivado 2015.4. I have encountered few problems while passing through the "FMC_IMAGEON_GettingStarted_2015_4_01.zip".

The first problem is that when I navigate to the https://github.com/Avnet/hdl and specify the following tag search criteria "fmc_imageon_gs" I get "Nothing to show" result. Why is that happening?

Well I didn't give up and downloaded the whole master branch from git. When I started to build the reference design for my ZC702 board I encountered a second problem. I launched the build with the “source ./make_fmc_imageon_gs.tcl” command and the result was:

INFO: Currently the variable <design_name> is equal to "fmc_imageon_gs".
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-52] Could not find the abstraction definition specified by the vlnv: avnet.com:interfaces:avnet_hdmi_rtl:1.0 
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-181] Type specified by the VLNV: 'avnet.com:interfaces:avnet_hdmi_rtl:1.0', cannot be found. Interface port: 'IO_HDMII' cannot be created
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-52] Could not find the abstraction definition specified by the vlnv: avnet.com:interfaces:avnet_hdmi_rtl:1.0 
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-181] Type specified by the VLNV: 'avnet.com:interfaces:avnet_hdmi_rtl:1.0', cannot be found. Interface port: 'IO_HDMIO' cannot be created
INFO: [Ipptcl 7-1463] No Compatible Board Interface found. Board Tab not created in customize GUI
INFO: [Ipptcl 7-1463] No Compatible Board Interface found. Board Tab not created in customize GUI
WARNING: [BD 5-233] No interface ports matched 'get_bd_intf_ports IO_HDMII'
ERROR: [BD 5-106] Arguments to the connect_bd_intf_net command cannot be empty.
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'connect_bd_intf_net' failed due to earlier errors.

while executing
"connect_bd_intf_net -intf_net IO_HDMII_1 [get_bd_intf_ports IO_HDMII] [get_bd_intf_pins avnet_hdmi_in_0/IO_HDMII]"
    (procedure "create_root_design" line 135)
    invoked from within
"create_root_design """
    (file "../../Scripts/ProjectScripts/fmc_imageon_gs_bd.tcl" line 336)

I would appreciate any help on solving the problems.

Thank you!