Visitor

Zedboard + AES-FMC-HDMI-CAM-G SDSoC Platform

Hi,
I'm a total noob with the SDSoC and Vivado environments and I need some advise about the proper way to proceed.
I need to use this platform but it uses an obsolete format (I have installed SDSoC 2016.3, this platform was developed in 2015.4 environment). 
Should I try to update the platform using Vivado etc following UG1146 or should I install an older version of SDSoC?
In case the platform update is the way to go, is there a tool that can help me in such task?
Thanks.

Re: Zedboard + AES-FMC-HDMI-CAM-G SDSoC Platform

Hi mattdibi,

I have been using this platform in 2015.4 SDSoC for 2 months. Things went well although there were some tiny error messages when I tried compiling some of my own code.

I have been trying to upgrade this platform into 2017.1. I followed ug1146 and some other guides. I could get the block diagram upgraded into 2017, I could also generate a platform that consists of the 2017 vivado project and 2015 boot files. However had so many error messages when I tried compiling the video_cmd code in 2017 SDSoC.

Please let me know if you are still working on this project. If so, we should discuss about it together.

Thanks.