Visitor

Any suggestions? Ideas? Inspirations?

Hello,

I am new to this and looking around for help. I am producing a video that uses interviews of several people from various African countries, and the client has decided that some of them need to be subtitled. Instead of slapping on a generic subtitle at the bottom of the screen, I want to stylize the text in some way...I have been searching online all night for ideas on kinetic typography/motion typography/kinetic subtitles/various other combinations of those words, but I haven't found anything that really combines live action video with typography graphics like I am imagining. I don't necessarily need the words to move, but I want them to appear in a way that is more visually compelling than typical subtitles. I also have an extremely tight deadline for this, so that's why I'm not resorting to an entire kinetic typography piece. I don't have the time for that, plus the client wants to use actual footage. Any suggestions? Ideas? Inspirations?.I went through many resources and also checked many Corporate Motion Graphics examples but did not find any solution.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.