07-09-2018 03:41 AM
The National Eligibility **bleep** Entrance Test (NEET) is one of the most sought-after entrance exams in the country. It is conducted for admission into various medical disciplines. The exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year from 2019 onwards. The level of exam is certainly quite high since lakhs of medical aspirants appear for NEET exam. But that should not deter a candidate from taking this test. With the proper guidance and smart planning, anyone can crack this exam.
Easy way to prepare NEET 2019 Exam
You want to clear NEET exam 2019 but don't know that If your basics are clear, then you can easily tackle all the problems that may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare well. Always remember that NEET is a difficult exam, but not an impossible exam. It can be easily cracked with a consistent practice, dedication, hard work, and speed. Just follow these guidelines and get a chance to get admission in top colleges.
• First of all you need to keep collecting all information about NEET syllabus, NEET 2019 Exam pattern (no of question asked in paper, time to attempt questions, total marking scheme), best books for preparing.
• You need to prepare a timetable and study according to the syllabus & give yourself extra time to your weak topic.
• Do study regularly 9-10 hours per day. Practice as much as you can.
• Collect previous paper (past 5 Yrs NEET papers) with answer key and solve it without seeing the answer.
• You have to improve your question attempting time & accuracy.
• Be alert for a Date of NEET 2019 Registration form, download admit card.
• Read all instruction carefully mention in the admit card.