11-15-2018 01:19 PM
Here are the easy steps to get your HP Printer offline Windows 10:
1. Go to control panel on your computer.
2. Click on the devices and printers option.
3. Click on the manage printers option.
4. Click on the printer model that you are using and select “See what’s printing”.
5. Click on “printer” and select the use printer offline to remove the check remarks.
6. Now turn on your router.
7. Check whether your computer and printer are connected to the Wi-Fi network or not.
8. Set the network name and password.
9. Now try to set the printer online for which you need to go to setting and then the printer.
10. Now again right click on the printer icon and click to use printer online option.
If you still face any kind of difficulty in resolving your issue you can call us anytime on our HP printer toll-free number +1-844-802-7535.