Regular Contributor

FMC-IMAGEON support

Where is the proper place to post support questions for the FMC-IMAGEON board?

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: FMC-IMAGEON support

[ Edited ]

I have put in a request to create a new category called "FMC – HDMI I/O + VITA Image Sensor".

I will respond with link once it is online ...

Regards,

Mario.

Regular Contributor

Okay, I'll assume that this thread can be moved to the new category once the new category is online and ask some specific questions.

I'm going through the tutorial entitled "FMC-IMAGEON - Building a Video Design from Scratch Tutorial - 14.1 - 20120709" using Xilinx software 14.2 and have found some places it doesn't match what I am seeing so I want to make sure it's alright.

On page 10, step 6, the text has a note stating "The Base System Builder does not yet support the Processing System". Since in 14.2 it does support Zynq, I've gone through the BSB process instead of steps 7-11.

On page 13, step 34 and Figure 7,  the text shows  axi_interconnect_1 whereas my software shows axi4lite_0 (IP version is the same). Is this due to the software upgrade? Is it a problem?

On page 14, step 37, INTERCONNECT_ARESETN has processing_system7_0::M_AXI_GP0_ARESETN instead of Processing_ps7_0:FCLK_RESET0_N. Is this a problem?

On page 14, step 38, the fmc_imageon_iic_0_Reset_pin "Connection" column says "Renamed from fmc_imageon_iic_0_Gpo_pin to fmc_imageon_iic_0_Reset_pin". How do you rename it?

[ Edited ]

I have completed a 14.2 version of the tutorial.

I have addressed the 14.2 (versus 14.1) differences as well as some of your queries.

Let me know what you think.

You can download the new 14.2 version from this link:

File name: FMC_IMAGEON_Building_Video_Design_Tutorial_14_2_20121011.zip
   Website link: https://avnet.egnyte.com/h-s/20121011/e77025c3576b4b41

Regards,

Mario.

The community forum board, specific to the FMC-IMAGEON hardware, is now online:

Avnet Development Boards => FMC - HDMI I/O + VITA Image Sensor

http://community.em.avnet.com/t5/FMC-HDMI-I-O-VITA-Image-Sensor/bd-p/FMCHDMIIOVITAImageSensor

Regards,

Mario.

Version 14.2 of the tutorial is now posted on the following DRC pages:

www.em.avnet.com/fmc-imageon => click Support Files & Downloads

www.em.avnet.com/fmc-imageon-v2000c => click Support Files & Downloads

Regards,

Mario.

Regular Visitor

Dear Sir,

Is there any newer version of this tutorial available? I recently installed PlanAhead 14.6, and SDK built8.6, but I am not able to implement this tutorial. (FMC_IMAGEON_Building_Video_Design_Tutorial_14_2_20121011)

I can not import peripherials...

Thank you for any guidance. I would like to set up my ZC702 board with the camera.

[ Edited ]

VITA-2000 image sensor (including optics, tripod, and LCEDI cable) NOTE : Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) is used on the FMC-IMAGEON module's HDMI output interface (HDMIO_CLK) to reduce radiated emissions to industry approved levels. Liteblue

You might need to search for the password as it is not clearly determined liteblue usps gov human resources the Health and wellness Conveniences Program.