Visitor

Zedboard

Dear Sir/Madam,

Actually i was foloowing the "http://zedboard.com/course/developing-zynq%C2%AE-7000-all-programmable-soc-software-vivado-20133-and..." online trainging programme for s/w development provided by speedway and i was going through the s/w tutorial--> Lab 9(Dual Processor) ,in which under experiment no 2 , our task was to  ""Creating Bare-Metal Application Project for CPU1",. But when i tried to follow the instruction and craeted the BSP for CPU1 ,i got the following error. 

14:40:01 ERROR :  [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle"

while executing

"xget_libgen_proc_handle"

(procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8)

invoked from within

"::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp"

[Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate()

14:40:01 ERROR : Failed to generate BSP.

14:40:01 INFO : BSP Project P/app_cpu1_bsp has been successfully migrated.

14:41:10 ERROR :  [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle"

while executing

"xget_libgen_proc_handle"

(procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8)

invoked from within

"::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp"

[Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate()

14:41:10 ERROR : Error generating bsp sources: Failed to generate BSP.

14:41:10 ERROR : Failed to generate sources for BSP project app_cpu1_bsp

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Internal error occurred while generating bsp sources. Please check the SDK Log view for further details.

at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.internalGenerateBsp(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:178)

at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.access$2(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:163)

at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:131)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2345)

at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:135)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Could u please tell me why this error is coming and what is the remedy of this.

Regards

Aditya

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: Zedboard

Please post Zynq board related questions to the ZedBoard Community Forum -- http://zedboard.org/forum

Thanks,

Bryan