SPARTAN-6 LX9 MICROBOARD availability

The SPARTAN-6 LX9 MICROBOARD was announced a couple of months ago, and it was was stated that it would be available in three weeks. The web page for the item still says three weeks!

When will it be available?

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: SPARTAN-6 LX9 MICROBOARD availability

The Spartan-6 LX9 MicroBoard was announced on February 1st and included the following statement:

"The new Spartan-6 LX9 FPGA MicroBoard is available for order entry now, with shipments starting at the end of the first quarter."

I understand that our website is stating 3 week lead-time, so I will check into that.  I know that customer shipments have begun, but so far, everything coming out of manufacturing is being shipped.  Therefore, we don't have stock on this board yet.  I expect we won't show stock on this board until the end of April due to high demand.

Documentation and tutorials are available on the support website now -- www.em.avnet.com/s6microboard --> Support Files & Downloads, with more tutorials coming each week.  If you have suggestions or ideas of what you would like to see in the area of tutorials or documentation, we welcome your feedback.

If you have an urgent need, please work with your local Avnet FAE and sales office.

Regards,

Bryan

When will the support files and documentation be posted to the website.

Generic Error keeps appearing when trying to access files.

Which files are you having issues accessing?  I'm able to open and save several ...

Try a different browser to see whether the errors/issues persist.  

Eddie Vergara
Avnet - Xilinx Dedicated FAE

Problems have been noted on the website.  See the following thread for more details.

http://community.em.avnet.com/t5/Spartan-6-LX9-MicroBoard/Is-the-documentation-of-this-board-availab...

Bryan