Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Speedway material available for the workshop participants

All documentation and source files for the "Creating FPGA-based Co-Processors for DSPs Using Model Based Design Techniques" Speedway Workshop are available from the Avnet Design Resource Center DRC www.em.avnet.com/spartan3a-davinci
This material is password-protected and only available for those who have attended and paid for the Speedway Workshop.
An e-mail containing the password and download instructions will be sent shortly to the workshop participants.
dmg
Visitor

Re: Speedway material available for the workshop participants

At the risk of appearing impatient, has the password been emailed to enrollees yet?

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

It has not been e-mailed out yet, it shouldn't be long however ...

dmg
Visitor

Well, I finally got the Spartan3A-DSP DaVinci Board.  I haven't yet received the password to access the class materials.  Has the password been emailed?  (Perhaps the email didn't make it through our filter . . .)

Avnet Employee (Super Contributor)

Sent you a private message requestion your contact info.  Please respond there.  Thanks!

dmg
Visitor

Perhaps this is a stupid question . . .

I don't know how to read a "private message" . . . unless that means you're sending it to my email address.

Avnet Employee (Super Contributor)

Not a stupid question at all.

Make sure that you're signed in, then look in the upper right corner of the page for the mail/envelope icon.  Click on it and you'll be taken to your private messages.  The TO field accepts user's screen names (i.e. brownman)