Regular Visitor

Source File (VHDL Code) for Displaying Image on Monitor with Spartan-6 Industrial Video Kit

Hi

I have recently bought the Spartan-6 Industrial Video Kit and new with it. As all of you know that the board comes with a downloaded bit file, which shows the image on the monitor from camera (Omnivisio). I just want to know any one got the source file (VHDL code) for it or knows how I can get it or write the code please. I really need help as my whole project on this source file.

Saeed

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: Source File (VHDL Code) for Displaying Image on Monitor with Spartan-6 Industrial Video Kit

Saeed,

The project (including source files) for the Spartan-6 Industrial Video Kit can be found on the following web page:

http://www.em.avnet.com/en-us/design/drc/Pages/Xilinx-Spartan-6-FPGA-Industrial-Video-Processing-Kit...

Click on the "Support Files & Downloads" button to access the download page.

Regards,

Mario.

Regular Visitor

Re: Source File (VHDL Code) for Displaying Image on Monitor with Spartan-6 Industrial Video Kit

Hi Dear Mario

Thanks for your replay and help. I have already seen that page and gone through all them but couldn’t find the right file. Could you please let me know which one is the VHDL source file please?

Best regards

Saeed

Regular Visitor

Hi Dear Mario

Thanks for your replay and help. I found the file but it is in EDK format do you know how I can get HDL code from it please, and also haven’t got licence for the EDK. 

I have attached the zip file.

Best regards

Saeed