Regular Visitor

Is the board still available for purchase?

Hello,

I am from a research laboratory. We based our  electronic design on  your AES-S6IEK-LX150T-G board directly incorporating

it into the unit. This is not a commercial project. We make very special electronics for our  own needs. Few years ago we purchased

around 60 boards from AVNET. Recently, we realized that we need more boards but it seems that it is not available for purchase anymore.

We do not have time to develop our own board even based on reference files provided by AVNET. Is it possible that AVNET

builds twenty more boards for us? Or alternatively is it possible that AVNET provides us with a complete set of Gereber files, schematics  and BOM

for the latest revision of the board? Are there any other options  available?

Thank you in advance

V

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: Is the board still available for purchase?

We can provide Gerber files, schematics, and BOM. Please provide your work email address so that I can contact you directly.
Regular Visitor

Hi,

my e-mail address is   verzilov@triumf.ca.

Thank you very much for the help.

V

Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am also interested in schematics, Gerber and BOM files of Spartan 6 LX150T Development board.

I am working as a researcher in a nuclear medical imaging laboratory located in Athens. We had purchased a SP6LX150T Dev board 4 years ago and i have lot of embedded systems implemented using it.

My email address is lefteris.fysikopoulos@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Lefteris

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Please contact your local Avnet/Silica office to make this request.

Bryan

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hello,

It is really difficult to communicate with the local office.

As i see above the files were sent via email. Is it possible to send the files also in my case via email?

Lefteris