Regular Visitor

which compiler supported?

i am using lx75t pcie devlopment kit and windows embedded 7 os but visul studio 2008 not supported , so can you give me info. which compiler supported so i create my project and interface pci bus

Regards
Bela
Avnet Employee (Super Contributor)

Re: which compiler supported?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  What are you trying to use Visual Studio 2008 for?  The Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 toolkit was used to create the OS image that runs on this board and thus a compiler was not required.  The PCIe driver that is used with the PIO demo that runs on this kit was created with an old version (circa 2007) of Visual Studio and the PIO GUI app was created with Visual Basic 6. 

--
Tom Curran
Regular Visitor

I seen pio demo but i required 300Mbps data rate so i required compiler but visual basic 6 is not support so how to receive data in windows embedded standard 7 ?
=>turboc is supported but some header file is not supported so give me any compiler name so i develop my program and receive data.
Highlighted
Avnet Employee (Super Contributor)

To my knowledge you would require Visual Studio 2010 for Windows Embedded Standard 7 development.  Microsoft no longer offer Visual Studio 2010 as a stand alone product, but if you were to purchase Visual Studio 2012 Professional edition with an MSDN subscription you would receive downgrade rights to use the older editions of the Visual Studio software as a benefit of the MSDN subscription.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

Regards,

Tom

--
Tom Curran