Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

Re: Problem with programming LX9

Can you confirm that system.bit is really located at C:/.Xilinx/Test/MicroBoard/system.bit? Is your D:\ a network drive? See http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/46137.htm.

Are you using compression or encryption on your bitstream?

Bryan

Regular Visitor

Thanksss for replying me Woman Happy

About the cofirmation , yes I checked and system.bit is there . The D: drive is where i have installed the ISE , And about the solution in the website I didn't get it , i tried to changed the name of the D: drive to tannaz (the name of the dirve ) but I couldn't do it , Sorry that I'm totally new with this FPGA . Would u please tell me how can I do it . Isn't all because that I'va installed ISE in my D: drive not C: ?  Is there any other solution that I can use ?

The bitstream is the one that it comes with hello world in the "Support and Download " page of the LX9 ( Software 101 : Hello world 13.2.01) .

Thankssssss

Tannaz

Avnet Employee (Star Contributor)

This is a Xilinx tool issue, and I haven't seen it myself. You should create a case with Xilinx support or post on the Xilinx tool forums.

Bryan

Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I finaly could figure it out that the problem is just and just because i have installed the xilinx tool in another drive not in ( C: ) , It should be installed in C otherwise it will shows error .

Thanks again for answering me Smiley Happy